- Doorstep repair within 90 mins
- 30 day post-service guarantee
- Hassle free service
- Ritu SharmaAwesome Services providing
- Manoj AlwarExcellent Service by oyebusy professionals
- RavinderBest oyebusy services provided by professional team
FAQ's (Frequently Asked Questions)
Minimum order amount is Rs. 100.
Maximum order amount is Rs. 1000.
Get sofa cleaning services in Agra, India, and be sure you'll be happy with the service. We offer services like deep cleaning, sanitising, vacuuming, and mechanical drying. Our professionals clean your sofa with well-maintained equipment. Depending on what works best for you, our qualified experts will make sure delivery is on time. Stop letting your sofa get dirty with germs that could make you and your family sick. Getting your sofa cleaned by a professional also makes it last longer. All of the cleaners at Oyebusy use products that are safe for the environment and don't contain any chemicals. On Oyebusy, you can book the best dry cleaners for couches in Agra, India, with just one click.
How it works
Choose the Appliances
Select the service required
Choose your time slot
We serve from 9am-9pm
Choose from our partners
24*7 verified professionals
About Sofa & Carpet Cleaning Service in Agra
Best Sofa Cleaning Service in Agra, If you or your kids eat and drink a lot while sitting on the couch, it can quickly become a place where germs can grow. Food crumbs, fur, hair, and other things can get stuck in the cracks and invite bacteria and pests. This can lead to health problems and wear on the furniture over time. You can either buy a device to keep your sofa clean or hire a professional to clean your sofa set. At Oyebusy, we know that you need your home to be clean and tidy, and we work to make sure that your furniture is sturdy.
5 Reasons to Book Professional Sofa & Carpet Cleaning Service in Agra
- How to Make Your Furniture Last Longer: If you don't clean your furniture regularly, dust and other pollutants from the air may start to build up on top of it. Over time, the fabric can also start to feel scratchy and the colours can start to fade. But hiring a company that cleans upholstery will make sure that your furniture stays clean and lasts for a long time.
- Use the products and methods used by professionals for cleaning: A couch can be made of leather, man-made materials, or natural fabrics. How to clean a sofa depends on its material and how it's made. So, it's best to hire a professional sofa cleaner who knows how to use the best cleaning products and methods.
- Dry the Furniture Properly After Cleaning: Both natural and man-made fabrics need to be cleaned thoroughly to get rid of dust and food and drink stains. This could let more water into the padding, which would take a long time to dry. Cleaning experts use special tools to thoroughly clean and dry the furniture so that there are no germs or bugs left.
- Remove Odours from the Furniture: If you always eat and drink on your couch, it may start to smell bad over time. Even the most powerful air fresheners can't mask these smells. They might be caused by bacteria growing in the sofa's cracks because of crumbs that got stuck there. You can make sure of that by having your sofa dry cleaned.
- Remove Allergens from the Furniture: Even if you vacuum your sofa, dust, pollen, and food crumbs can still get stuck in the fabric. Instead of trying to clean your leather sofa yourself, you should hire a professional because cleaning solutions for leather and fabric sofas are different.
When Should You Book A Sofa & Carpet Cleaning Service?
- Every 2 months to keep your sofa maintained and dust free.
- To remove odours, spill stains or crumbs.
- Before or after a party or get together.
Why Oyebusy Sofa & Carpet Cleaning Service?
- Vacuuming, Shampooing & Drying of the Sofa: From dry vacuuming and wet shampooing to sanitising and machine drying, Oyebusy cleaning professionals make sure to give your sofa a deep clean that lasts for two to three months.
- Well-Trained & Verified Cleaners: Before joining Oyebusy, all professionals go through training and background checks to make sure they can do a good job.
- Usage of Professional grade Chemicals: To keep your sofa clean and safe, Oyebusy only cleans sofas with non-hazardous Professional-grade chemicals.
- Flexibility: Oyebusy gives you a full, professional sofa cleaning service right at your door to meet all of your cleaning needs at a place and time of your choosing.
What Does Our Sofa Cleaning Include?
- Fabric Sofa Cleaning:
- Dry vacuuming of the front and back side of the sofa using vacuum cleaner to remove dust.
- Wet Shampooing of sofa using Professional grade solution.
- Wet vacuuming of sofa to remove dirty water.
- Leather Sofa Cleaning:
- Dry Vacuuming / manual wiping of the front and back side of the sofa using microfiber cloth.
- Special chemical to sanitize and clean the sofa with microfiber cloth/duster.
- Special Leather polish for increasing the life of the leather.
- Customer to wait for 3-4 hours for the sofa to dry before use.
What Are the Equipment And Chemicals Used?
- Professional grade chemicals like Taski etc.
- Vacuum cleaner (Wet and dry), hand brushes, scrubber & microfiber duster.
*Prices may vary during sale time.
3 Things to Do After The Sofa Cleaning
- Put the leather sofa in a well-ventilated area. Since some cleaning chemicals may have a strong smell, this will ensure that the air inside your house does not smell too much of these chemicals after the cleaning is complete.
- If you cannot move your leather sofa, make sure to cover other furniture pieces and decorative items in your living room. This will save them from absorbing any chemical sprayed on your sofa for cleaning.
- Even if you hire a reputed company offering the best sofa cleaning services in Agra, India, you need to make sure that you get the desired results. An easy way to do that is to make a note of the spots, stains, etc. on the sofa that you want the cleaner to focus on and then share them with the professional before he starts cleaning.
- Ludhiana •
- Kochi •
- Kanpur •
- Agra •
- Bhopal •
- Guwahati •
- Vijayawada •
- Varanasi •
- Coimbatore •
- Thiruvananthapuram •
- Patna •
- Raipur •
- Nashik •
- Jabalpur •
- Jamshedpur •
- Dehradun •
- Meerut •
- Ranchi •
- Prayagraj •
- Amritsar •
- Gwalior •
- Kota •
- Aurangabad •
- Mysore •
- Guntur •
- Cuttack •
- Udaipur •
- Ahmedabad •
- Bangalore •
- Chennai •
- Delhi •
- Noida •
- Ghaziabad •
- Gurgaon •
- Faridabad •
- Greater Noida •
- Chandigarh Tricity •
- Jaipur •
- Hyderabad •
- Kolkata •
- Agra •
- Pune •
- Nagpur •
- Visakhapatnam •
- Vadodara •
- Lucknow •
- Bhubaneswar •
- Surat •
- Indore •
- Rajahmundry •
- Madurai •
- Jodhpur •
- Kakinada •
- Warangal •
- Sonipat •
- Panipat •
- Karnal •
- Rohtak •
Also available in
- Carpenters in Agra, India •
- Electricians in Agra, India •
- Full Home Cleaning in Agra, India •
- Sofa & Carpet Cleaning in Agra, India •
- Cockroach, Ant & General Pest Control in Agra, India •
- Bathroom And Kitchen Cleaning in Agra, India •
- Disinfection Services in Agra, India •
- Furniture Making, Upholstery & Polish in Agra, India •
- Home Furniture Making in Agra, India •
- Wall Repair & Painting in Agra, India •
- Termite Control in Agra, India •
- Pepperfry Installation in Agra, India